Details you need to make a smart decision
- All loan applications are subject to Borrower eligibility, Loan Program requirements, and Underwriting approval.
- Interest Rates, including those published or quoted, are not guaranteed until Locked in.
- Locked Interest Rates are subject to the terms of the Lock Agreement.
- Interest Rates subject to change without notice.
- Additional Loan Products / Programs and Pricing options may be available (e.g. FHA, VA, USDA, etc.).
- Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
- On some products, BBVA offers discounted rates to borrowers who obtain a qualified BBVA bank account and establish a monthly auto debit of their mortgage account from that account. For qualifying mortgage products, the rates displayed reflect this auto debit rate reduction. Please consult with one of our loan officers for further details.
- All examples assume that this loan will be in first lien position.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. For mortgage loans, excluding home equity lines of credit, it includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination fees). For home equity lines, the APR simply reflects the interest rate. When shopping for a mortgage, you can use the APR to compare the costs of similar loans between lenders.
- Interest rates and annual percentage rates (APRs) are based on current market rates, are for informational purposes only, are subject to change without notice and may be subject to pricing add-ons related to property type, loan amount, loan-to-value, credit score, refinance with cash out and other variables—call for details. This is not a credit decision or a commitment to lend.
- Discount Points for this Interest Rate are the closest available option to 0.000.
- "Conventional" Products refer to those mortgage applications with Loan Amounts less than or equal to $453,100 in most counties.
- "Jumbo" Products refer to those mortgage applications with Loan Amount greater than $453,100.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage - The Interest Rate is fixed for the life of the loan. The Monthly Principal & Interest Payment cannot change.